As a member of the Rockwool Group of companies, RockDelta specialises in anti-vibration products for the railway industry based upon full-contact, stone wool resilient mats. With track anti-vibration experience dating back to 1974, RockDelta has, over the years, amassed in-depth track anti-vibration knowledge, which has been carefully used in the development of every RockDelta product.
The result today is two distinct product lines of high-efficiency and extremely durable anti-vibration mats providing constant vibration isolation for decades: the RockXolid® product line for floating slab tracks and the RockBallast® product line for ballasted tracks. Both product lines offer a number of truly unique and unsurpassed features, advantages and benefits to suit even the most demanding track anti-vibration application. Rail infrastructure owners can now also benefit from these attributes in the new ballast protection line.
Most importantly – especially when comparing stone wool-based track anti-vibration solutions with other materials – stone wool mats maintain virtually unchanged dynamic and static stiffness under harsh environmental conditions.
- Virtually no sensitivity to the presence of water – stiffness and material damping
- Temperature independent functional performance – related to the attainable level of vibration isolation
- Second-to-none long-term fatigue resistance and form stability – proven in theory and practice
- Enhanced volume compressibility – reduced time for levelling and grading preparation during excavation
- Ease of installation – quick installation times
- No gluing or taping is required
- Unique fire and smoke safety properties – withstands temperatures in excess of 1000ºC.
- Can be installed in wet conditions – no requirement for covering the construction site
- Can be stored outdoors – no influence from climate conditions
- 100 per cent recyclable
In short... it is safe to say that RockDelta stone wool-based track resilient solutions offer superior material characteristics that enables known and constant levels of performance for decades with minimum track deflection and with a significant reduction in track maintenance costs.
The World in Motion – RockDelta® Vibration Isolation is Common Sense
We look forward to seeing you at the InnoTrans 2010, Hall 23, Stand 201.